Welcome to the digital voting booth for the 39th Annual NAMM TEC Awards!
Access the official voting ballot and Digital Voter's Guide by clicking the icons above.
Please read the following instructions before starting your ballot:
- Voting for the NAMM TEC Awards is open to pro audio, music industry and live event professionals (those that make their living involved in a related field to music products, professional audio, and/or sound production) and also open to the general public and enthusiasts.
- If you are an industry professional, please click the middle icon above labeled "Industry Professional Ballot" to cast your vote. To verify your role in the industry, we require the following information: your full name, the company you work for, your title, and email address.
- If you are a general public member or an enthusiast, please click the rightmost icon above labeled "Public Ballot" to cast your vote.
- If you are a TEC Finalist, please only share the link for the Public Ballot with your company's followers.
- Only one ballot per voter will be counted.
- While we recommend completing your full ballot within one session, voters may come back to their ballot as many times as they like during the voting period to complete additional category sections.
- The voting period begins on November 1 and will end December 1, 2023.
- To help facilitate the voting process, we have created the Digital Voter's Guide which outlines relevant information for all nominees across 23 Outstanding Technical Achievement and Studio Design Project categories.
- The voting process is facilitated by a secure online ballot powered by Broadjam, a third-party voting service.
- The winners will be announced on Saturday, January 27, 2024 as part of The 2024 NAMM Show
If you have any questions about the TEC Awards or the voting process please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay tuned to TECAwards.org for the latest award news and updates!