Thank you for being a member of the TEC Awards Finalist Panel!
The TEC Awards Finalist Panel is an invite-only collective of pro audio and sound professionals, media, members of the NAMM member community and other luminaries in sound production. The Panel helps select TEC Awards Finalists from a pool of hundreds of submissions across award categories.
- Technical and Studio Finalist ballots are now available and can be accessed below
- We are not releasing the Creative Finalist ballot at this time, with more news on creative categories to be announced in October 2022
- Names of Finalist Panel members will be kept anonymous
- The ballot will be available through 11:59 pm PT October, 19, 2022
- Finalists in all categories will be announced on October 26, 2022, to correspond with the opening of registration to The 2023 NAMM Show
Click the icons below to access each ballot:
Ballot submission process:
- Complete the registration process by entering your name, email, and create a password
- Each ballot has its own registration, but you can select the same password information for all ballots
- Once you have registered you will be able to return to the ballot as many times as needed to complete additional categories
- Make up to three selections per category
- When finished with your voting session, click the "View Summary/Record Vote" link at the top or bottom of the page on the left --- Please note - your final vote is NOT recorded unless you click this link
- Please only vote on the categories in which you are most familiar
- If you feel there is an innovation not listed in any given category that was introduced between June 30, 2021 - July 1, 2022 and should be considered for a TEC Award, please email your suggestion to Nominations Supervisor Eric Geer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions about the 38th Annual NAMM TEC Awards finalist selection process, please contact Eric Geer via email at email@example.com.