Thank you for being a member of the TEC Awards Nominating Panel!
The TEC Awards Nominating Panel is an invite-only collective of pro audio and sound professionals, media, members of the NAMM member community and other luminaries in sound production. The Panel helps select TEC Awards Finalists from a pool of hundreds of submissions across award categories.
As the Nominating Panel is invite-only, please do not share the ballot with others. If you did not receive an official invitation from email@example.com, your vote will not be counted.
- Technical and Studio Finalist ballots are now available and can be accessed below
- Names of Nominating Panel members will be kept anonymous
- The ballot will be available through 11:59 pm PT September 24, 2023
- Finalists in all categories will be announced on October 2, 2023
Click the buttons below to access each ballot:
Ballot submission process:
- Complete the registration process by entering your name, email, and create a password
- Each ballot has its own registration, but you can select the same password information for all ballots
- Once you have registered you will be able to return to the ballot as many times as needed to complete additional categories
- Make up to three selections per category
- When finished with your voting session, click the "View Summary/Record Vote" link at the top or bottom of the page on the left --- Please note - your final vote is NOT recorded unless you click this link
- Please only vote on the categories in which you are most familiar
For questions about the 39th Annual NAMM TEC Awards finalist selection process, please contact Karen Dunn via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.