Your Vote Counts!
Welcome to the 34th Annual NAMM Technical Excellence and Creativity Awards Digital Voter’s Booth.
Voting Best Practices
1. Click on the "Voting Ballot" graphic above to cast your vote.
2. Open the "Digital Voter's Guide" in a separate browser window to learn more about each Nominee.
3. Submit votes for the categories in which you are most familiar; you can vote on all or just select categories. Don't forget to click "View Summary/Record Vote" to officially record all your votes.
4. You may return to the ballot to complete more categories or update your vote at any time through December 31, 2018.
Vote and Enter to Win Prizes
We know you are busy, so, as a thank you for voting, all ballots with at least three completed categories will be automatically entered into a drawing for the following prizes:
VIP seat at NAMM President / CEO Joe Lamond’s table
One of three $100 coupons to The NAMM Store
One of two $250 gift certificates to Morton’s Steakhouse
Nominees and winners are determined by the following process:
• Eligible products or projects were completed, released or performed between July 1, 2017–June 30, 2018. Products or projects scheduled to be released in July or August 2018 may also be entered.
• In March 2018, a “Call for Entries” was released to a global audience of audio media outlets, manufacturers and sound production professionals.
• In June 2018, from the pool of submissions in each category, nominees were finalized by an International Nominating Panel comprised of professionals and thought leaders from all areas of the audio and sound production.
• Between November 14 and December 31, 2018, pro audio and music industry professionals, defined as those making their primary living in the industry, are invited to vote.
• Voting eligibility is verified by a brief online registration process which asks voters to supply their first and last name, company, title and email. (The general public or enthusiasts are not considered eligible.) Only one ballot per unique email is counted.
• Voting for the 34th Annual NAMM TEC Awards is powered by Broadjam, a third-party voting service, and the winners’ names are kept in confidence until the TEC Awards, Saturday, January 26, 2019.
Purchase tickets to attend the annual celebration of pro audio and sound production on Saturday, January 26, 2019 and discover the winners in 23 Outstanding Technical Achievement and 8 Outstanding Creative Achievement categories. The event will also be broadcast live on namm.org.