The voting period for the 34th Annual NAMM TEC Awards is now closed.
Purchase tickets to attend the annual celebration of pro audio and sound production Saturday, January 26, 2019 to discover the winners in 23 Outstanding Technical Achievement and 8 Outstanding Creative Achievement categories. The event will also be broadcasted live on namm.org.
In the meantime, explore all Nominees in our Digital Voter’s Guide and register for The 2019 NAMM Show, the business crossroads of music, sound and event technology.
Nominees and winners are determined by the following process:• Eligible products or projects were completed, released or performed during the period September 1, 2017–August 31, 2018.
• In March 2018, a “Call for Entries” was released to a global audience of audio media outlets, manufacturers and sound production professionals.
• In June 2018, from the pool of submissions in each category, nominees were finalized by an International Nominating Panel comprised of professionals and thought leaders from all areas of the audio and sound production.
• Between November 14, 2018 and December 31, 2018, pro audio and music industry professionals, which is defined as those making their primary living in the industry, were invited to vote.
• Voting eligibility is verified by a brief online registration process, which asks voters to supply their first and last name; company; title and email. (The general public or enthusiasts are not considered eligible.) Only one ballot per unique email is counted.
• Voting for the 34th Annual NAMM TEC Awards is powered by Broadjam, a third-party voting service, and the winners’ names are kept in confidence until the TEC Awards, Saturday, January 26, 2019.